GENTLEMAN'S MOTOR YACHT
Price shown is for a 3 hour minimum charter
This classic Gentleman's Motor Yacht is steeped in history and featured in the Queen's Jubilee Pageant, Churchill's funeral and the annual Lord Mayor's event on the Thames. She is the perfect yacht to cruise through London with up to 40 passengers onboard and is the only yacht in London of this passenger capacity. Your guests will be impressed by this yacht, whether you have organised a corporate event cruise, sightseeing tour or celebration.
LORD MAYOR OF LONDON EVENT
Michelin star chef/fine dining experience available or keep it simple with canapés and champagne. Multiple menu options are available.
Onboard entertainment can be arranged such as a live band or singer, or music can be played via an iphone through the speakers.
CLAY PIGEON SHOOTING
Clay Pigeon Shooting is also available onboard for an additional fee – simply board and we will take you past the Thames Barrier and then launch Clay Pigeons from the deck with teams taking turns. Its a sensational and exceptional experience, one your guests will never forget!
LONDON LANDMARKS DURING YOUR CRUISE
- Your private Thames cruise is bespoke and tailored to your specific requirements
- Your captain and host will ensure your experience is unforgettable from start to finish
- Full catering options available as required (MENU LIST)
- During your cruise you will pass London landmarks such as the London Eye, the Houses of Parliament, St. Paul's Cathedral and Tower Bridge (THAMES MAP)
- An expert London tour guide is also available if required